Monday, 31 May 2010

23 things

Greetings librarians of Cambridge!!
ffffffffff
oooh! I like that font!!!!

Back to business mode!

So 23 things, this is thing 3. My experience of social media and web 2.0 is limited to facebook (regular use), Twitter (dabbled but doesn't really float my o) and a bit of dabbling with various google tools. I have blogged before - last year on our honeymoon we blogged about what we were up to as and when we could (surprisingly often considering how many hotel rooms now have free wifi - the only time we couldn't was when we were on a sleeper train between Seattle and San Francisco). If you fancy a read of that here's the link http://alpha-005.travellerspoint.com/

So, what am I hoping to get out of this. Basically even the most basic understanding of what some of these things are would be good:-P Despite my hand being almost permanently attached to my iphone I'm a bit of a technophobe when it comes to technology I've never used before. Hopefully once i've had a play around there'll be no stopping me x!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Another way to use Web 2.0 is through something like JournalTOCs http://www.journaltocs.hw.ac.uk/ which gives access to over 14,000 scholarly journal Tables of Contents.

    ReplyDelete