Tuesday, 1 June 2010

I'm getting a bit confused with my things here.....

Oh noes! broken kitty:-(

this is a post about thing 4 having just done a post about things 1 & 2 ....have we blogged about thing 3 yet?? i



Thing 4 was to blog about blogging about things 1&2 so now I'm blogging about blogging and I'm actually more confused than ever!



Hopefully I'm on track and now I shall begin my blog about blogging.



Blogging. I have ventured into this only once before when we went on our honeymoon last year and really that was just to prevent my Mum from sending "are you having a nice time?" texts every two hours.....



Still, I enjoyed it. It was nice to let people know what we were doing, post pics to make them jealous and 10 months later it's nice to go back and reread it for a reminder of how good the holiday was.



Are blogs useful in Library work? It's a quick and easy way for the library to let it's readers know what we're up to and it's obviously serving it's purpose for staff CPD and I've just successfully done my first screen capture so it's working:-)



The point of this blog is obviously to let the Cam23 team know that I am following their instructions to the letter, to let you dear people know what I think of the various things we're looking at and of course to see what ya'll think of them too. So what do I think of blogging?



I enjoy blogging. It's like spilling your guts out to no one in particular, endlessly therapeutic and so much cheaper than seeing a shrink. If my life were more interesting I would probably do it all the time.....




4 comments:

  1. Youre page is sooo colourfull!
    I just doing a bit of visiting of pages so I can blog on Thing 4!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping people will see how garish it is then decide not to read it!! LOL.
    Have you registered your blog yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing 3 was posting about your previous experience of social media and Web 2.0 - see Thing 3. it's all a bit topsy-turvy to begin with as we decided not to create blogs in Week 1 as we thought it might put some people off.

    Both your blog and Lunar's are now available from the Cam23 bloggers list on the lefthand menu of the main Cam23 blog. Happy blogging!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just love the cat! It really made me chuckle.. that's just how I feel after a session of getting to grips with new e-media. Flaked out and a bit crazy! Dominique

    ReplyDelete