So lots of comments about my use of colour (although not all of them actually posted on here). I like my blogs to look like organised chaos (like my desk) and judging from the other blogs I've looked at I am totally alone in this! Seriously guys - nice blogs! Very neat and organised - hopefully like your libraries. I notice there's a common theme of cats popping up on many blogs. Should just point out that the broken kitty in my last post is not my cat - just thought it was ridiculously cute! I may post a few pics of my boys in the future.
So this continues Thing 4. I have been exploring the blogs of other participants, cooing over cat pictures and making a few comments here and there. It's interesting to see what everyone makes of igoogle so far. I notice I'm not alone in thinking that it's not useful to me as a time saving device but it's interesting to see that quite a few people already use it successfully.
Oh, and Andy has cleared up the confusion in my previous post. It would appear that I'm up to date after all. For the win!!!

Wow, such a colourful post! And it's something of a relief to find I'm not the only one who doesn't think iGoogle is going to be all that useful =)
ReplyDelete